Beard Oil | with black chaga
- nutritious beard oil with chaga mushroom
- its active ingredient, chaga mushroom, has anti-oxidizing and soothing properties
- leaves facial hair moisturised and shiny
- strengthens skin and beard
- fresh forest scent
- 30 ml
30 ml (€59.83 / 100 ml)
Availability: In stock
ZEW for men Beard Oil with chaga mushroom for daily beard care and styling moisturises and soothes your skin, leaving your beard easy to brush out, manageable, and soft. The key ingredient of the oil, chaga mushroom, is a powerful antioxidant which moisturises, smoothens and protects your beard and the skin underneath from external agents.
What else is there in the oil and how does it work?
- vitamin F from the borage and evening primrose oil creates thin film on the skin and hair, which prevents them from drying, leaves them shiny, smooth, and moisturised, improves the condition of your skin, stimulates cell regeneration and regulates sebaceous gland activity,
- argan oil contains large quantities of vitamin E and antioxidants, providing your skin with necessary fatty acids and preventing it from dehydrating, which causes itching and peeling. Plus, it has great regenerating properties, effectively regulates moisture, restructures skin and hair and stimulates hair growth well. It is also an antioxidant which blocks free radicals and, hence, prevents cellular and lipid oxidation,
- camellia oil makes the Beard Oil rich in powerful antioxidant and moisturising properties thanks to which it is also suitable for very dry skin and beard. Camellia oil is also a conditioner preventing damage to hair.
The oil’s creamy texture changes to liquid when warmed in your hands. It is then comfortable to apply to the beard. Its changing texture prevents it from spilling, both on a shelf and in your luggage.