We always strive to provide our customers a frictionless shopping experience. Besides fast and reliable delivery to your door, this means too, to offer a simple and quick return process. What you need to return your item/s:
- Track & Trace code or Order number
Use the following link (also found in your Track & Trace emails) to access our convenient return portal:
Follow these simple steps:
- Access return portal by clicking the above link
- Enter your postal code and T&T or Order number
- Choose the item/s you wish to return and select a return reason
- Select your preferred refund method (we usually refund to the payment method used upon checkout)
- Download & print the return label and attach to the parcel. Your closest drop-off point will be selected automatically but you can also choose your preferred drop-off location. Simply enter the details or select an option shown on the map.
- Review your return and confirm your selection. Once you’ve handed over the parcel at the drop-off location, you will receive a T&T email to trace your return. Refunds are transferred within 14 days.
We aim to make our processes as sustainable as possible and to promote the minimization of waste. To compensate for any waste and environmental impact created through transport and packaging material, returns are charged with 1€, which will be deducted from your total refund. Should you be dissatisfied with a complete order, we won’t charge you anything!
We generally strive to ensure that the quality of our products and services make returns unnecessary. However, we understand that under special circumstances or by Force Majeur, this promise cannot be upheld. We try our best to avoid any unnecessary inconveniences and are sorry should you ever have a bad experience with ZEW for men.
More information on our return policy can be found here.